PALACE DUMPLING · 1671 Route 9 · Wappingers Falls, NY 12590 · 845-298-8886
Read All About Palace Dumpling
- Google reviewers love us!
Hundreds of Google reviewers can't be wrong, right? The vast majority of them simply adore us!
- Poughkeepsie Journal loves "the best dumplings in the Hudson Valley."
The writer, Bill Cary, who visited us in August, 2018, was also mad about our flavor salad.
- Hudson Valley Magazine Loves Our "Dumplings for the Masses."
The Hudson Valley's regional magazine singled out Palace Dumpling for its genuine North China cuisine and published some wonderful photographs by Jennifer May highlighting Chef Jenny's dumpling-making process.
- MisterMeatball.com Discovers "North China on the Hudson"
When an award-winning food blogger from Portland, Maine, arrives for a Chinese New Year's banquet, he finds many dishes to love and an experience he couldn't forget.
- Best of the Hudson Valley
Where to find the best dumplings, noodles and Chinese cuisine in the Hudson Valley? Voter of an influential magazine know.
- Yelp Reviewers Give Us 4.5 Stars
The notoriously hard-to-please diners who post reviews on Yelp all mostly agree on us. We rate 4.5 stars with more than 100 reviewers. We're so proud our customers love us--and we love you all!
- TripAdvisor.com Gives Us Four Stars
We all rely on TripAdvisor for crowd-sourced information about hotels, restaurants and other travel items. We're thrilled with what TripAdvisor reviews say about us. One of us even dubbed us "Dumpling Heaven!"
- Chronogram Magazine Learns How to Eat a Dumpling
When it comes to dumplings, a foodie learns, cooking is something Palace Dumpling chef Jenny (Yanmei) Hu does exceptionally well.
- Poughkeepsie Journal, May 2012, 3.5 Stars Out of Four Stars for Us
The reviewer from the Poughkeepsie Journal couldn't help but give us a top rating. She loved the dumplings, loved the noodles, loved the prices and loved the service, too.